Optipharmpharmacy.co.uk is now trading as Wayspharmacy.co.uk. Welcome to our new online store!
advantage should be used once a month and easy to use: you only need to apply the pre-measured dose from the easy-to-use coating tube Essence Just separate the pet's hair between the scapula between the dog or behind the cat's neck. Then apply the solution to the pet's skin. All of them here are.
Flea will not only stimulate your pet, but also cause flea allergic dermatitis (FAD) or even anemia (if it is severe infection) Essence Some pets are allergic to flea saliva, which means that even a few mouthfuls can cause severe itching and skin pain. If you swallow your hair, the infected fleas will also spread tapeworms.
More importantly, more importantly, fleas will not only bite your furry friends, they will also bite people, and they will infect your home , Stimulate you and your family. Do you know that you may take a few months to get rid of your home, because only 5% of the fleas live on your pet, and the other 95% of the fleas exist in your family environment in the form of eggs, larvae and pupa. span>
Main features and advantages P>
- 4 weeks of protection
- kill fleas by contact
- Flea treatment recommended by veterinarians
- Easy application
- Start working within 1 day, and continue to work for 4 weeks